Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Birthdays Mean Birthday Cake

Here's a birthday card I made at our lss, The Paper Cottage, using Crate Paper Maggie Holmes paper. I always need birthday cards so I like to take those classes the best. Well, I like all card classes, but it's nice to come away with actual ready-to-go birthday cards like this one.



I did add some Wink of Stella glitter pen to the candle flames, but everything else is their design. I like the text frame half cut off here. Just a little different and interesting. Pretty designs, huh? You can get some of the collection at Scrapbook.com. I order from them a bunch and they're pretty good, as far as prices and delivering the right products.


I just ordered some scary fun stuff from Alpha Stamps. Will have to share soon...it's for the challenge in the sidebar from Laura Carson. Love her art!!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!