Friday, October 2, 2015

Fastest Favor Bags In The West

On today's post at a2z Scrapbooking, you can see the project I made in minutes. I don't think they show it, but they were fast and easy to make. I'm usually behind even when hosting parties that I've know about for weeks. 

Mostly because I tend to think I have more time to do things than I actually do. For instance, I had all day to finish a list I made of errands and chores. I even put some specific hours to be finished. And yet...here I am, with three things left undone and it's midnite. oops!

But I'm getting this post up :) and it wasn't even on my list, so yay! Hop over and say hi and see the Hero Art Stamp & Cut I used that's currently on sale for $7.50! 


Happy Friday, friends!
Chark

5 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!