Monday, October 5, 2015

Hold Your Cards, We Have A Bingo

Ok, we don't have a Bingo, but we do have a winner! I promised a commenter a $15 gift card to Pretty Little Studios during the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and the random generator picked MICHELE HENDERSON! Congrats, Michele! Send me your email (see my profile for my email) and I'll have PLS send that code out to you by the end of the week. Enjoy shopping—I know you'll get a lot of goodies for that $15.

Here's the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop link for all the winners from the hop, just in case you're interested. That was a fun one and I want to say THANKS to all who commented and followed me during the hop...the comments are the real fun and the inspiration is always amazing!



Today's card was one I made at the Fort Wayne Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Getaway this weekend. We received the dragonfly acetate and could use glitter and stickers to decorate the shaker card. I love the little pearls inside the shaker because they are different colors and sizes in one jar. 

I bought some of the gold line stickers because I think they are so cool looking and really finish the card. Ok, I bought six packets of these stickers, including Merry Christmas in red, copper frames and gold lines. Love! If you're anywhere near Ft. Wayne, I highly recommend the show and maybe an extra class or two. I took this class from Mary at Stamp On It. Here's their online store link. I haven't ordered from them, but they have the beautiful acetates I've not seen elsewhere.

Here's the acetate sheet like the one we used. This one is winter, but there are tons of them. They look best on white or backed with white so you can see the lovely colors.



That's it for me today, and thanks again for your comments!

Happy Monday,
Chark

7 comments:

  1. Nice, thanks for sharing something different for our crafting addiction I mean hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, thanks for sharing something different for our crafting addiction I mean hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love this! Congrats to Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much! You can find me at crimsonowl@charter.net
    Thanks for offering a great prize for the hop!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! hope you find some things you like!

      Delete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!