Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Digital Stamps From Indonesia

Over at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, I heard about Monika's store and her friend, who draws her images for the store.

For about $1.68 I got each image and supported an artist across the globe. That's enough money for two people to go to lunch...I think I can spare the buck and a half. Plus, I got these great images.

I had to get the coffee/tea set because I'm in the Coffee Loving Papercrafts group and always in need of hot drink images.

I used Prismacolor pencils in rainbow colors for this first card. I fussy cut the image after coloring.



This is the same image, obviously, done in watercolors.I cut and attached to the burlap bag with glue dots...but I might need to sew it on. We'll see. I think sliding in a coffee gift card will work great in this bag.



This second image is so fun, I decided to make them parrots, although they're probably cockatiels. I also probably should've printed it on thicker paper. I'll do that next time, but isn't this image sweet? I love the bird images over at the JavaCardLineArt.



Happy Wednesday (nearly Thursday—thanks to Blogger for having a fit earlier and keeping me from uploading pics)

And Happy Thanksgiving!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job colouring these lovely images!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations...lovely cards ! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!