Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bear Hugs for You

Today I'm up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog with this cute bear hug stamp from Hero Arts. It's on sale right now, as is the star stencil I used...so hop over to the shop and pick them up before they're gone. I love the stencil so much, I use it way too much, probably. 



I stenciled the stars on cardstock using silver paste and on vellum using silver Stickles. I love how the vellum turned out. On the cardstock, I used both ink and an ink dauber to color. The ink daubers are great because you apply them straight from the bottle, and that makes it so fast!

The silver line stickers are Dazzle and I got them at the Fort Wayne Stamping show. They have it every year with classes and vendors, including a lot of vendors you don't see anywhere else, with unique stamps and supplies. I highly recommend it if you're anywhere nearby. And the Friday night of classes that you pay extra for is so worth it. We made 10-11 projects and it was a lot of fun. And it doesn't cost an arm and a leg like some shows.

You can get both the star stencil and the stamp set for just $11.50 (the stamps are $8 down from $15 and the stencil is $3.50 down from $8. 

Happy Wednesday, 
Chark

p.s. remember those pinterest ideas I was planning to try? Yeah, hoping to do so by Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!