I do use them on my regular layouts and on cards but I really have more than I need. I took a set of love-themed cards from Project Life at JoAnn Fabric and turned them into a banner.
Suitable for a wedding or for Valentine's day, this took no time at all, thanks to the cards.
1. I used a bigger card from the set and inked the edges, then I used the smaller cards as the center rectangles (inked with Vintage Photo Distress Inks).
2. Then I used some ivory crepe paper (the kind you hang from the ceiling for parties) and glued them to a circle of scratch paper and.I glittered the edges by rolling them in gold Stickles that I squirted onto a nonstick craft sheet.
3. After drying, I adhered them and added inked circles from the cards left in the pack (this is all one pack).
4. I then punched a smaller circle from wood paper.
5. I added Thickers pink felt letters and a scallop inked piece of vintage book paper at the bottom.
After punching holes, I ran baker's twine through the tops to hang. Such a fun project. The cards all match each other, so you can't go wrong with pairing them up. They have a million different cards too, so you could do a banner for almost any occasion!
Have a great Wednesday! Don't want to scare you, but it's only 16 days til Christmas! Eek! Okay, I scared myself...better do some planning!