Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Am I Dylusional?

So, I love the new Dylusional Spray Inks and Paints. I think it's a play on words with the artist Dyan Reavelely's name. I'm not so delusional that I got that spelling messed up, although it is pretty early for me.


I got four sprays for Christmas and put them to use one day. Now, I'm never a neat crafter to begin with, and when I get spray inks and paints, well, everybody better take cover. I made a huge mess in the garage and I should've taken a picture of my hands by the time I got finished, because they were an epic mess. :)
 
But I did get some beautiful papers with the inks...one of which I'm using today for my A Day For Daisies digi stamp. Isn't this an adorable scene? I made it into a card after I colored with my Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut the image out. 



I kept thinking I should add something to the card, but the whole scene actually felt complete to me, so I'll add a sentiment inside and that will be that.

I did, of course, use Stickles to make it shine. Diamond on her wings and Yellow on the fireflies.

I gave her a little grassy hill to sit on too. The variation in the sprayed paper looks like dusk to me, with the sky changing colors into nighttime. I also  took the paper and ran it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder for some subtle variation.

Here's a close-up of the glitter.




I'm entering this in the Anything Goes Challenge over at ADFD, hope you'll join me! You can use their freebie to play along and hopefully win some beautiful images from the store...your choice!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!