Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Going For Elegance

erI made this wedding table favor with dollar store items and I was going for inexpensive yet elegant, something that could be recreated many times for not much money. This idea didn't get picked for publication but I still thought I'd share the idea.




The glass dish I found at the dollar store was heart-shaped, which makes it perfect for a wedding. The glass pebbles are part of a pack of them that were one dollar. The candle came in a pack of six, I think, at the same store. The ribbon was from the craft store and is sheer lavender and yellow. 

I added a K to the candle with an oil-based art marker I got online and the pebbles are normally just clear. I used the same marker and a yellow one to color the backs of some of the pebbles. The yellow rose flowers are from a ribbon and I just snipped them apart.



Easy, inexpensive and something you can do while watching TV. That's my kind of table decoration!

Happy Wednesdsay!
Chark


2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!