Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Coloring is For Everyone

So I'm still hooked on my Prismacolor pencils and coloring at night while watching tv and relaxing. I'm kinda getting crazy with the digi stamps. Here's the latest from 2 Cute Ink (I probably ought to get an endorsement deal since I mention them so much!). Here's their link if you adore cuteness and coloring too.



And just in case you need a heads up, the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop is coming next week. I've been doodling and thinking and trying to come up with a couple of entries. You can create a coffee, tea or cocoa Spring-themed project and link up your blog or flickr or whatever to try to win prizes. a2z Scrapbooking Supplies is donating a $25 gift card to the store and there are so many more companies with giveaways. Hope you'll join in, it's a great group!



Happy Wednesday, off to have a cuppa!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. The critters are so cute!! The coffee is next week?! Already?! I better get rolling then!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. March 18-25, Cindy, and I know what I'm doing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!