Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Water, Water, Everywhere

I've been doing some watercoloring lately, since the April challenge at a2z Scrapbooking is Watercoloring (you can see here how to join in) and because I got some new goodies. One thing I got was this coloring sheet from Carolee's Creations.



It's printed on watercolor paper and is a 12x12 sheet, so you can use these on a page, a card or tag. They're just so sweet and there are a ton of different themes for these watercolor pages. Here's my first one that I painted using the Koi watercolors. I don't know what I'll use her on, but I'm guessing a scrapbook page.



What have you been working on lately?

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

4 comments:

  1. Adorable image, and great colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cute. Those sheets of images sound like fun. I was watercoloring with pencils & hit the brush in a bad place & kind of ruined it. I was not using watercolor paper. Not a big loss though. I wasn't liking the colors I used. With the same image I colored the stamp with markers & that came out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah cute. Those sheets of images sound like fun. I was watercoloring with pencils & hit the brush in a bad place & kind of ruined it. I was not using watercolor paper. Not a big loss though. I wasn't liking the colors I used. With the same image I colored the stamp with markers & that came out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful coloring and that image is so much fun! I love how vibrant your flowers turned out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!