Friday, June 24, 2016

Love This Printed Vellum

So, Pretty Little Studio is one of my favorite shops for unique and vintage items. They have die cuts of vintage Santas, little girls in big dresses and birthday parties. But they also carry some new fresh designs. One of my favorite is the Hello Heather collection.

This printed vellum (I'm using the green with flower print) is sooo pretty! I trimmed some layers and added the Hero Arts So Sorry Stamp & Cut heart that I'm enamored with lately. The background stencil is also Hero Arts and is on sale at a2z scrapbooking for $3.50 right now!



I watercolored the heart with Tombow markers and added my favorite crafty item, Stickles, in gold in the center die cut, along with some bold ribbon I found on sale at Michael's.

Gotta admit, I like how all the different elements came together for this card.

I'm entering it at A Blog Named Hero's vellum challenge, maybe you'll join me!



Happy Friday!
Chark


4 comments:

  1. wow it's beautiful Char!! The layers of pattern paper, vellum and die cut looks so good together! And the stripe bow is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Lady! Love the sparkle! Glad you entered over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty! Love the heart within the heart!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!