Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Watercoloring Like Mad

I spent the better part of the day on Monday just playing with watercoloring (with Tombow markers, I love their vibrancy). And I actually made a few into cards too. My daughter needed some thank you cards for her graduation gifts, so I took out the Heidi Swapp thank you die I got on sale and put it to work.


I snipped it apart here and added star sequins.

For this one, I die cut from one watercolor panel and attached it to another. I added Diamond Stickles to the words.  


For these, I used the die cut and the negative space to make two cards. Don't you love how bright the Tombow markers are? I colored on the card itself and then added water.


This last one is just cut from a rainbow (ROYGBIV) piece of watercolor. It looks trickier than it was.


And that's all I have for today, but aren't you impressed I actually made cards and didn't just color or paint? I am! Next I ought to use my digi stamps that I color to make actual projects...wish me luck on that!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!