Wednesday, August 10, 2016

2 Cute 4 Me

So I'm in this 2 Cute Ink stamp club and you get 6 digi images each month for $5, which is a good deal imo, because they are, in fact, sometimes too cute for words. I just print them out on the computer, and then hand color the images. Some people color them digitally, but I'm not computer savvy enough to pull it off...plus I like my pencils!


I love this owl stamp and knew I had to get him. Aside from the exclusive digis you get each month, you can also get her stamps in the etsy store for just $1 when you're in the club. That's immediate downloading, coloring fun and perfect stamps for kid cards all for $5 a month. I have to admit, I don't always make cards with my images, sometimes I just color them up.

But that means I always have an image ready to go when I do make cards and I also have some adorable cuteness to work on when I'm watching the tv.

These are the exclusive August stamps. Cute amma right?! Heidi has some talent!


There's a FB group and contests too. Maybe I won't be in it forever, but it's hard to pass up the bargain :) Check it out if you're interested or just buy a couple to play with...I'll bet it's hard to pass up once you look at the variety and the cuteness! 

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is super-cute, Chark! Of course, I might be biased, because I LOVE owls. :) Love the coloring you did on this. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!