Monday, August 15, 2016

Have A Fairy Happy Monday

I used this adorable image from A Day for Daisies to make a birthday card for my niece. I made a background for her with Distress Inks. I smooshed the ink pads on a craft mat, spritzed with water and then lay the paper on top. 


I mounted the panel on a card, after I colored the edges with my new Sparkle Spectrum Noir pink pen. Talk about shine! I love these markers, so much glitter and sparkle. You can see it here. You can also see I need to go back over the card and cover those white edges! The wings' sparkle is from Stickles.



The sentiment die is from Lawn Fawn and I cut it from gold paper. The rest of the sentiment "to you" is inside the card.

Happy Monday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!