Friday, October 7, 2016

Altenew Peony Bouquet Redux

Visiting the Peony Bouquet stamp again in this post. You gotta admit, it's a good one. It comes with outline stamps, which are great for coloring and then you get the layered stamps too, you get blossoms, leaves and berries. What more could you want?

This one uses the outline stamp and then I watercolored with Tombows.


For this, I stamped the outline in Distress Inks so that when I used the Tombow markers and water, the outline would become part of the paint. I added white Uniball white pen for some highlights.


I love how the Altenew floral color layering stamps make me feel like an artist! 

Next, I want to try color layering stamps with one color, like in this Jennifer McGuire's video. Seriously, this woman is crazy talented...idea after idea and her technical skills in creating makes her a rock star.


Happy Friday!
Chark


2 comments:

  1. Your peonies are gorgeous! I love how you used different techniques and created two different looks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!