Monday, October 3, 2016

Altenew Peony Stamping

I'm so jazzed about the Altenew Peony Bouquet set, I'll probably have to feature it all week. As far as coloring layering stamps go, Altenew was the first I saw on blogs and I was so impressed. I found the set at my lss and they came home with me. 

Today I have a project using the technique I saw on Jennifer McGuire's blog. She used a black marker after stamping to create the black background for her stamping. They look so cool against the black. She embosses her images, but I just stamped and colored the black carefully.


I watercolored the peonies with Tombow markers, I love these markers for their vibrancy. The sentiment is a die from Lawn Fawn and it gets a lot of use here at my house.

Happy Monday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!