Monday, October 24, 2016

Faceted Heart Die

When I first saw the geometric hearts, I knew I needed one. They are fun and look like diamonds, which you can also get. Here's what I did with the one I got at Neat & Tangled. 





For this card, I used a heart die as a stencil and used a Hero Arts ink dauber. Then I die cut it in black and adhered it to a pink piece of paper that I made with sprays. 


For this one, I only impressed the heart die into paper, using an embossing mat instead of cutting mat in the Big Shot. Then I used Tombow markers to create the watercolor rainbow. The Congrats is a Lawn Fawn die in silver paper and the background paper is actually a piece of Star Wars scrapbook paper.

I love dies and make tons of them when I pull out the machine. And Neat and Tangled has this new leaf die. I think they're fun for coloring and paper piecing, bring on the geometrics!



Entering the Little Tangles challenge this month, Coloring...hope you'll join in! 


Happy Monday!
Chark

3 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!