Friday, October 21, 2016

Watercoloring Makes Me Happy

Since watercoloring has become so popular in cardmaking, I've been having a ball with it. I never liked oil paints and acrylic painting can be fun but watercolors are so forgiving and that makes it a fun medium for me. Plus, you never quite know what it's going to do. With acrylics, you put the paint on the page and it stays right there. Watercolor paints creep and blend and sometimes surprise you.

I also love that you can get watercolor looks with inks, paints, sprays and markers.

Here's an Adornit watercolor card I painted for my aunt's birthday. So easy and fun to do. I tried not to get too sparkly, but I did add some stickles to the cake.






Have your tried the Adornit watercolor panels? I think I need more!



Happy Friday!
Chark




2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!