Monday, November 7, 2016

2 Cute Ink Cowboy Chick

I love being a part of the 2 Cute Ink Club, you get 6 new digital stamps every month for $10 and then a discount so that your digital stamp purchases in the etsy store are just $1 each...it's a great way to build your digital stamp collection.

They're always cute and fun to color...I'm thinking of making a little coloring book of the images for my niece, the stamps are nice and open and not too complicated to color.

Here's the recent little Cowboy Chick in glitter all ready for a party! I used Stickles, of course, because they are so much neater than actual glitter, though I do manage to find glitter here and there even when I'm using the glitter glue. I think it's just the nature of the beast...and the fact that I'm messy!


If you don't want to join the club, you can always buy the digis by themselves in the etsy store, like this adorable penguin and reindeer. I'm not affiliated in any way, just think they're the cutest.



Happy Monday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!