Friday, January 27, 2017

It's Friday and I'm In Love

Hi, friends, thought I'd share some things I've been crushing on for awhile. I just bought some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and am so excited to try it out this weekend...isn't this color so pretty? It's Aquamarine and it's so shiny!

I just bought some of the most adorable coffee and tea goodies you've seen--Doodlebug Designs! I don't have them yet, but I know I'll have to put them to good use as soon as I do.




This girl swinging in a snow globe is such a fun idea...and this digi stamp from A Day For Daisies is just $4.00. I like the immediacy of getting digi stamps and how you can resize them to fit your projects.


And the last thing I'm in love with right now is Stampington magazines. I just got my new subscription of Somerset Studio and I looovve the inspiration and art and the quality of the pages inside. Plus, each issue has free art papers and coloring page to try out. I hope one day to be published in one of their mags. I guess I ought to actually submit first! 



I didn't make it to the January CHA but I do love the new peek that Graphic 45 had at the show is swoon-worthy...Vintage Hollywood. 


And here's The Cure singing the song I put in my post title today. Despite being an MTV generation girl, I don't remember this video at all. But the song's still good, even if they are kinda goofy looking and the drum set says The Cures, with an s.


What are you loving this Friday?

Happy Weekend!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!