Monday, January 2, 2017

You're So LovelyStamps



Happy 2017!! Hope you had a good New Year's eve and day...I did. We ate appetizers for dinner and watched the ball drop and then slept in the next morning. That's always a favorite of mine :)

Today I'm on the a2z Scrapbooking blog with two cards using the Hero Arts You're So Lovely stamp set. Here's a peek at my cards, you can hop over to see them in full at the blog here.



I tried a scrapbook page with these stamps, but frankly, I didn't like it at all. I tried to be artsy but I kinda failed. Here it is but only as a "before" picture. I'm going to rework it this week and see if I can post an "after" pic after I'm happy with it. I used the flowers on the kraft paper in greens and blues, but it just feels messy and not artsy. I do, however, love the New Orleans stamp from Hero Arts, so I'll have to try to incorporate it in the next one too.


The photos are from a New Orleans trip to City Park, where the kids posed with the sculptures. Goofy kids, cool park.

If you like these stamps, you can go to the a2z Scrapbooking store and order them and use CHARK15 to get 15% off your order of $25 or more. 



Happy Monday,
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!