Monday, February 6, 2017

Let It Go

I got this stamp free from over at Kit and Clowder  and from Stamp AnnieThing. I think she's supposed to resemble the character Anna from Frozen, but I colored her differently...that's the fun of stamps, you can do whatever you want!

I used my Prismacolor pencils again, because I love them so and just got a great deal on some at Amazon, so I have some new colors! And I used some white gel pen for accents. I used some techniques I learned from the free cupcake coloring class at Kit and Clowder for her hair. It's not perfect, but better than before the class!



After I trimmed her out, I adhered her to a watercolored background that was pre-embossed by Prima. It's made for paints, the paper is nice and thick. You get 6 printed pages in black and 6 of the same style in white embossing. 



Happy Monday!

Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!