Monday, February 13, 2017

More Prismacolor Coloring

Ok, I know it's all I've been doing lately, but I'm loving using my Prismacolor pencils to color digital stamps. I think I need to try a little Gamsol blending to see how I like it, but for now, I'm just blending with the colorless blender and the white pencil.


You can see on this free digi from Stamp Anniething (that I've colored before) that I used the white pencils to blend her skirt a bit. I also added white highlights in Uniball white pen.


For my 2 Cute Ink images below, I used the pencils and then black gel pen for shading. 


It worked okay on the dog, but I did smear the turtle's head a bit. Ah well, lesson learned!


Okay, promise to bring you something a little different on Wednesday. But I won't stop coloring :)

Happy Monday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!