Wednesday, February 15, 2017

To a Fun-gi

I used the freebie mushroom digi stamp I got from The Alley Way Stamps, but I don't see this one on their site and the store closed down last year. So...you can still pop over and get their free digis, but not sure you'll find this one. The sentiment that goes with it is "Happy Birthday to a Fun-gi" and I think it's hilarious. 


I added the eyelash marks and some doodles in white and black. You can see more in this close-up. 



It's mounted on kraft and then a periwinkle kind of blue glimmer paper that I used this We R Memory Keepers Next Level 3D Embossing Folder on. I love these 3D embossing folders. They look so cool!

I found a fungi stamp set you can get your hands on if you think it's funny too. Memory Box has this set available.



I like the "Morel Support" sentiment too...cute!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. So cute and clever, Chark! I always love a good pun! Great eyelash details too. I took a look back to see what you've been up to lately and you've really been going to town with your coloring! So much fun, I'm sorry I've been missing out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!