Friday, March 17, 2017

Art Journaling Fun

I took an art journaling class at the lss, where we learned some paint and stenciling techniques and had fun and got messy. Months later (I know, months!) I broke out the journal again, watched a video and tried some new things. I liked how it turned out, so it's up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog today.






Here's a peek at one of the pages. I used the phrase, The Earth Laughs in Flowers, because I always thought that was a great saying. You can check out the process on the a2z page. While you're there, you can comment on any of the blog posts to be entered to win a $25 code to the store this month! You can even comment once a day to get 31 entries for the month!

Here's the blog post from Einat Kessler that inspired me to do this page...and here's a video of hers too. One woman I like to watch for inspiration is Vicki Papaioannou. I like her accent and her style and want to try one with gelatos soon. I gotta admit, watching videos makes me think I can do about any project...I'm like, that looks doable. And sometimes it is...and sometimes it's not! 



Happy St. Paddy's Day from a colleen with a wee bit of Irish in her!
Chark







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!