Monday, March 27, 2017

Ever Get Tired of Coloring?

I don't know if I will get tired of coloring stamps, I can't seem to stop! I like my prismacolor pencils best, but I have some Tombow markers and Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers that I was playing around with yesterday. Here are two images I colored with the pencils from 2 Cute Ink from my digital stamp library.




I added some details with black marker like hash marks and dots. I tried to get as much color as I could on the image. The prismacolor pencils are great for that, lots of pigment, easy to layer and smooth leads. I'm also working on a coloring contest for Esther Price candies, where you can win Easter chocolates...that's my kind of contest!

Jennifer McGuire has a video of using pencils and gamsol, which dissolves the wax a bit and smooths the pencil marks...and since she's the master at any technique, I thought you might want to take a peek, so here's the link.

Happy Monday!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Those are such fun images, I can imagine you smiling while you colored them. Fantastic coloring and I love your doodled little extras!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!