Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Design Team Call

Thought I'd pop in to let you know that the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies blog is having a design team call. I'm the DT coordinator and our next term will be July-December of this year. 

I've been on the team for awhile now and coordinator for under a year, and I love this team. Everyone is low drama, super helpful and talented. If you're interested, here's the link to the official info. I like that I get a chance to promote my blog, get a discount on Hero Arts as well as adhesives, Concord and 9th, Artistic Impression stamps, cardstock, markers and more. You also get free Hero Arts digis and cut files. Plus, it's great incentive to sit down and create!




There are just two mandatory posts each month, comments on challenge entries needed (and you don't have to comment on all the entries) and a request that you create something for the challenge post on the first of the month twice during the 6 months. It all totals up to low commitment and great people to work with. 

Also, one of my favorite things about a2z Scrapbooking is that the manager (well, no one actually) takes a salary, this store was started to fund two charities close to the owner's heart--to help those with Celiac Disease and those with Behcet's Disease. It's why I shopped there to start with!

Hope you'll try out for the team and hope you'll join in our May challenge. You can get those details on the blog too, where I'm up with this card today!



Oh, and since tomorrow is May the 4th be with you day, here's a Star Wars cartoon and craft and recipe for your intergalactic enjoyment.

Here's your recipe--love these cupcakes, and they look simple enough to make (a plus in my book). I tried to make SW storm trooper cupcakes once and well...I'm not putting up a photo of them :)



A link to this fast and easy (and clever) craft.



And here's your joke x 4. 

Tom Swiftie: “Let’s watch ‘Star Wars’!” Tom said forcefully


Darth Vader: I know what you’re getting for Christmas.
Luke: How do you know?
Darth Vader: I can feel your presents.


Q: What did the rancor say after he ate a Wookiee?     A: Chewie! 

Q: What happens if Anakin Skywalker grills you a burger? A: Its a little on the DARK side 


Groans are acceptable here.

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!