Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Bag Full O' Fun

I love the dimensional bag die from Hero Arts...it's not totally 3-D, as it can't stand on its own, but it's made to lay flat on a project and still open. I slipped in a gift card for a birthday card and added the enjoy sentiment from Hero Arts Caffeine Fix digi set. I made it just the right size for the front of the bag. 


There's no actual stamping for this one, just cut the die cut, printed out the sentiment and glued it on some sun ray patterned paper. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! The rectangle is some old patterned paper I had and the bag is Bo Bunny paper. 

Here's the Hero Arts Shopping Bag Die. If you head to a2z Scrapbooking, you can find this for $19.95 and if you add a little something more to your shopping cart to total $25, you can use my shopping code CHARK15 to get 15% off your purchase! We've got the new Hero Arts ombre sequins and some new Nuvo products now in stock. And shhh! don't tell but Christmas goodies are on the way soon!



Happy Wednesday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!