Saturday, July 29, 2017

Power Poppy CASE a Designer

I just love how beautiful and detailed Marcella Hawley's stamps are over at Power Poppy. I've been stalking the blog and store for awhile and finally purchased my first two digi stamps (they have real stamps too), followed not long after by more stamps.😉



I'm going to enter this card made with the Everything's Rosy digital set for the Power and Spark Challenge, where you CASE one of the DT members. I've taken the glittered flowers, polka dots and black accent idea from this post from Allison. Here's her card. Lovely, right? Visit her blog to see how she made this one.


Ally glittered her tie dye flowers, and I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on my flowers and mug. You can see the sparkly bits here. I trimmed out the bottom blossom and pop dotted it up. Next time, I'm going to try making her gorgeous background look.


I used my Prismacolor pencils as per usual while watching a Hallmark mystery movie based on the Hannah Swensen books, like The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder I love the cookie recipes in the books and the Chocolate Chip one in this book is one I've actually made and love. They're crispy cuz you add crunched up cornflakes. Yum!

Thanks for the inspiration, Ally! Hope you'll join in over at the Power Poppy challenge here.

Happy Saturday!
Chark




1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!