Monday, July 3, 2017

Power Poppy Roses & Winners

So I love coloring flower stamps and I have a few actual stamps and some digis. Power Poppy sells both and I downloaded some beautiful rose stamps the other day. Last night, I picked up my prismacolor pencils, turned on Orphan Black and got to work. You can see in top corner I also doodled some words on the paper as I watched tv...this one is hello. ;)


I tried some striations in the petals that were a little more pronounced in this one. And switched to a more peachy theme.


I will definitely be turning these into cards and will be printing out these images on watercolor paper for some painting fun in the future. Aren't they just lovely images? I also have their lilac digital stamp. If you prefer the clear stamps, they have those too.

Okay, I also get to announce winners from the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

First up is two Hero Arts stencils and those go to Vivian Foo!

Next, the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies go to Shelly Kurth!

Congrats and please email me your addresses and I'll get them out to you asap. 

Also a HUGE thanks to everyone who commented on the blog. Feel free to stop by once and a while to say hi!

Happy Monday!
Chark



4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL coloring and images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring and will look at their beautiful digis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty & such great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is some amazing coloring right there! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!