Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Power Poppy Roses in Pink

I tried merging two digi stamps together for the Power Poppy Challenge this month "Mix and Match." I used Rose and Chamomile and the Let It Be stamps and liked the combo but wanted to do a little nudging of the flower placement, so I tried it again.
This time I'm using pinks for the flowers instead of purples. I used copper corner stickers to frame the sentiment and Prismacolor pencils to color the image. I do like the right-hand flower lower better (like in the pink version), but maybe I should move it a little more to the right for balance. Ah well, I'm not a professional stamp designer! :)



Which do you like better? The pink/yellow or blue/purple?


I'm entering the pink/yellow in the challenge too...hope you'll join in here. I love their intricate but easy-to-color flowers at Power Poppy...and you can pick up a freebie over at their shop too!



Happy Wednesday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!