Friday, August 18, 2017

Hero Arts Infinity Ornament Dies

Hi, friends, just got some new dies from Hero Arts and I've been die cutting all over the place! Well, just one place literally--the kitchen table--but I've been die cutting plain paper, watercolor paper, painted paper, patterned paper and whatever I can think of. 


I put my first card up at the a2z Scrapbooking blog here ...if you want to see how it's made.



Here's another take on it, with a die cut heart with some Nuvo Copper Gilded Flakes behind it. When you use the flakes, you need an adhesive that stays sticky like this glue pen here. I gilded the ornament top too. The front of the ornament is pink pearlized paint over the Hero Arts Asian Flower Stencil. I looovvee these watercolors, they're so shiny!


Expect to see more ornaments in the future! Oh and if you need any of these supplies and go over to a2z Scrapbooking, you can fill your cart with $25 in goodies and then add CHARK15 in the coupon area to get 15% off everything, including sale items!

Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!