Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Stampin' Up Cable Knit Embossing

Though I have only sporadically purchased some Stampin' Up over the years, one of their parties was the first time I had anyone demonstrate stamping. It wasn't too long after that when I found scrapbooking and then cardmaking as my favorite things to do. When I saw this cable knit embossing folder in a project, I knew I needed to find me a Stampin' Up rep ASAP!

Here's my first project using it. I die cut a large ornament from the Hero Arts Ornaments Infinity Dies, ran it through my Big Shot with the embossing folder and added the cutest gingerbread boy die cut and little bits of dies I had leftover from other projects.


I could only get the texture in a pic by blurring it a bit, but look how fabulous it is! So fun and perfect for winter projects.


Happy Thanksgiving Eve, friends, wishing you lots of things to be grateful for...I have too many to count, and one of those is seeing the creative work of friends like you!



Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!