Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas Mini Pizza Boxes

I saw some mini pizza boxes on a craft blog all decorated for Halloween and set out to find them...they are sold by Stampin' Up and I don't order from them, so I had to find a rep so I could get these cute boxes for Christmas. 

I knew they'd be perfect for cash and gift card gifts. And they were just $6 for 8 boxes. Okay, I had to make the shipping worth it so I might have purchased a couple other items :)

The woman who made those Halloween pizza boxes had made a belly band for the box but I knew I didn't want to do that, I just wanted to decorate the top. So I broke out my Christmas papers, including the new Doodlebug goodies I had and went to work. I just put the lid down on the paper and marked it with a pencil to measure the size.

These first two are more vintage looking than the others and are made from my stash.



These are the cute boxes, made with a mix of Doodlebug Design stickers and papers. It's Sugar Plum and Milk and Cookies.






And here is my favorite, using the My Favorite Things Santa stamps I have loved for a couple of years but resisted buying. I finally got them and am so glad I did. He's seriously the cutest Santa I've ever seen!


And here they are opened, with the gift cards and mini pizza sugar cookies I added for fun. I used brown M&Ms, mini red and green M&Ms, green Mike and Ike's cut up and shaved white chocolate for the cheese.


These were super fun to make and didn't take long at all. I may just need to order some more. This time I could put an actual pizza in them.

Happy Wednesday!
Chark




2 comments:

  1. I love these tiny Boxes! I immediately thought they should contain a cookie! 🍪

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!