Friday, December 15, 2017

Guest Designing with All Dressed Up Stamps

If you've never seen the digital stamps from All Dressed Up, I urge to run to the store right now and take a peek..they're so cute! I found ADU through the group Kit and Clowder (which has fabulous coloring classes and freebies from a lot of different stamp companies if you're a member and it's easy to be one). And one of the freebies I used to enter their monthly contest. Lucky  me! They liked my entry and I get to guest design for them today.

Here's a little peek at my card...hope you'll stop by the All Dressed Up blog and say HI! I used the adorable All Dressed Up digi stamp Warm Hands Warm Hearts.



Since she's drinking a cup of cocoa (or coffee if you like) I colored her up again in a smaller size and am entering her into the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop too! I went with a Distress Ink background for this one, with little drops of white ink for the snow.



Don't forget—Leave a comment on my blog on any posts during the Winter Coffee Hop (Dec. 8-Dec. 15, 2017) to be eligible to win this adorable mini stamp set from The Sweet Stamp Shop. Hope you'll stop by after the hop too, just to say hi once in a while!



If you leave a comment on each post, you'll be entered multiple times. You have until December 16th at 11:59 EST to comment and a winner will be announced on Sunday, December 17th.

Thanks for stopping by, happy coffee hopping! And Happy Friday!
Chark

12 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. love the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image! Love your coloring on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful coloring, especially in the knitted cap, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured her cap looks fab with the knitting on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how different they can look by coloring just a little differently. I like the scrabble tiles spelling JOY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this image and you've colored her awesomely twice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh my, this is so cute.
    Love the image and how you colored her!
    Thanks for being our GDT this month with All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!