Monday, January 22, 2018

Time for a Baby Shower and a Winner

Hi, friends, I have two baby shower cards to share...the first one uses with the shower theme and Lawn Fawn paper and dies. I also used a tiny heart die from Hero Arts Hearts Infinity Dies. I love the infinity dies by HA, they have tons of shapes and tons of dies in each set for a really good price point. We have some in the a2z Scrapbooking store and you can special order any of them from Hero Arts.



I used alcohol inks on glossy paper in rainbow colors and then die cut lots of tiny hearts. The clouds are stacked three high and I used a glitter pen on them.

For this card, I used the Hero Arts Ornaments Infinity Dies for the carriage and smaller Circles Infinity dies for the wheels. You can see more about this one on the a2z Scrapbooking blog here.


Baby showers are so fun...and babies are too! 

And now it's time for the winner of my National Sticker Day giveaway...I put my followers/commenters in a random generator and Miranda Smith was the winner! Thanks so much for following me to each of you...I appreciate your comments and your time!

You can email me by Feb. 28, 2018, (click on my blogger profile), Miranda, and I'll send out your stickers asap!

Happy Monday!
Chark


4 comments:

  1. Such sweet baby cards, Char! I love the rainbow of hearts falling from the cloud, and that paper is perfect with it! What a darling baby carriage with all those wonderful details like the die cut lace trim and the diamond pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards really sweet!! Thanks for sharing Char.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!