Monday, March 12, 2018

Hero Arts Dragonfly Fancy Die

You guys! I've been making all kinds of dragonflies at my house with my new Dragonfly Fancy die. I've used vellum, cardstock, metallic paper and more. Here's a pile of them.


And here are a couple of my faves. This one uses green metallic painted paper (using Twinkle H2O paints) and vellum wings with Stickles glitter on the vellum.


This one uses white cardstock with Diamond Stickles for the body and blue metallic paper for the body. 


And I've made a couple cards with these guys too. I'll be sharing those on the a2z Scrapbooking blog on the 21st, so hop over to see my very favorite dragonflies on their cards. 

If you want to make your own lovely dragonflies, you can get the new die over at a2z Scrapbooking for just $11.95! If you fill your cart with items to total $25, you can apply my blog readers' code DLT15 to get 15% off your cart. Just a little extra for my crafty friends.

Happy Monday!
Chark

3 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous butterflies, Char! I love the versatility and how you played around with them! That green one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dragonflies! I just got this die, so I may be trying some of your suggestions :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!