Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Happy Birthday, Boy!

Thought I'd share a birthday card I made for my youngest, Ben, on his 18th birthday a few days ago. I found the perfect digi at All Dressed Up Stamps. It's a teen playing video games. And if Ben didn't have to go to school or like, eat, he'd play video games nonstop. And he might not even stop to eat!



I used Prismacolor pencils and personalized the card by adding glasses and curly hair. It's a stunning likeness, as you can see from the photo below (which I took today for his grad invites).


Happy Birthday to our new adult son...who cannot cuss indiscriminately around us even though he thinks that's what 18-year-olds do. Thanks for being my baby and for being so funny and cool and kind and talented and cute and helpful and I'll stop now but I could go on and on. Love this young man.

Happy Wednesday,
Chark






1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!