Friday, July 6, 2018

Freebie Friday and More Whimsy

Hey, friends, can't believe it's July already...April and May were all about getting ready for the son's high school graduation...and then suddenly June has already passed! I hope this month and next seem a little slower before the deadlines and pressures of college rear their heads. Still, it has been a lovely summer. We enjoyed the grad party and seeing tons of relatives and friends, dinner at night on the patio, new car buying and no alarm clock going off at 6 a.m. So no complaints from me!



Today I thought I'd share another page in my Jane Davenport Whimsical Girl journal, which has been all kinds of fun to play with. Here's the before page.



And here's the during...I'm not finished yet. But I have worn down a lot of Prismacolor Pencils in blues and purples! Not sure what else I will do with this one, but I don't feel like it's finished yet.


To help you get some coloring in this weekend, I've included links to some free digi art. The first one is this little teacup pig from Homemaker's Hutch.


The second is this summer scene from Get Drawings...they have a lot of images for free to color and some already colored.



And if you're looking for a fun summer project to make, this watermelon bowl from Dream a Little Bigger is so cute!



Okay, people, let's get out there and enjoy July to the fullest!

Happy Friday!
Chark





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!