Monday, December 28, 2015

Take A Note

I was making wedding favors to try to get them published and this one didn't make the cut. However, I love the idea of little notebooks as favors for a wedding or any big event. 

For these, I did a watercolor smoosh technique like this one from K Werner using Squeezed Lemonade and Shaded Lilac Distress inks. Then I trimmed the paper down and made matchbook notebooks. I added word sickers from Cosmo Cricket and a colored staple. That's it. The thing that took the longest was the drying time for the watercolor!





You could make a lot of these if you needed them in any colors of course. Maybe I'll make some for Christmas gifts next year in red and green or blues. 


Happy Monday,
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Chark! Great project! Hope you had a fun New Year's Eve--very quiet at our house, but that's how we like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Greta, it was fun--Happy New Year!

      Delete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!