Monday, June 26, 2017

It's Doodlebug Coffee Time

I love Doodlebug Designs because they have the cutest lines. I had to get some of the Cream & Sugar line for the Coffee Hops. 

Today I used the adorable Coffee Cup Doodle-Pop sticker and some of the donut stickers. I used the Hero Arts 3-D Shopping Bag die and some of the 6x6 Doodlebug paper. The sentiment strip is from the paper pack too. Can I interest you in a bag of donuts?



I love those coffee bean stickers especially. They are sooo cute! Hope you'll join in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop too, tons of prizes are up for grabs and making coffee, tea and cocoa cards is as addictive as caffeine! 


Giveaway: Leave a comment on any or all of my Coffee Hop posts this week here on my blog (you can leave one comment per post for more chances to win) and you'll be entered to win either two Hero Arts stencils (for overseas friends) or this Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle die set (for U.S. buds). Commenting closes July 1 at 11:59 pm EST.




Happy Monday! 
Chark

31 comments:

  1. Super cute duo smiling cup card and doughnut treat bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your project is just the cutest! Love those donuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's try again, I hit the wrong button... Coffee & donuts you can't go wrong. So colorful & fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eep! So cute, I love that collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I could use some coffee and donuts right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, and the bright pink is just gorgeous in combination with the brown elements! Fun giveaway to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I love donuts; may I have a glazed chocolate, please? lol
    VERY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! Love the bright colours and yes, those smiling coffee beans are just too darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! Nothing better than a cup of coffee and some donughts. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and delicious card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute with all those smiling faces on the cup, donut and beans.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, those are the cutest stickers and you're right...the coffee bean ones are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shopping bag is so fun and adding the Doodle bug embellishments takes it right over the top! Loving the donuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very fun card for the hop! I love the coffee cup and the bag o' donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute and simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable--I like the coffee beans and the donut bag.

    ReplyDelete
  17. can I have that bag of donuts?
    its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh~ too darn cute!! Love the bag o' donuts :-p

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a perfect pairing!! Love all the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card! I love Doodlebug Design too. I have been eyeing the Cream and Sugar line too. You did a great job with it...CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card you made. Thanks for your generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Me encanta, tan dulce que se ve. Amo doodlebug

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love this collection from Doodlebug! Very cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So much fun! I do love this Doodlebug line... love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Doodlebug too. And your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is darling.
    I love the beans at the bottom.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the face on your cup & your whole card!! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!