Monday, August 14, 2017

I Choose Love

I decided to give doodling a shot with a quote I saw. I think it means when everyone is spewing hate, it is your choice to not spew hate back. So, here it is in black and white. If you want to download it and color, you're welcome to do so. I'll be coloring it soon myself, once I decide which medium to use. It's hard to meet anger with peace, hate with love and fury with calm. But it is definitely a better choice!



Hoping that more people will choose love over hate and spread kindness. If you want to join me, I'll be making some winter wishes cards for kids to receive at the Nationwide Children's Hospital. The details are here and they're taking them until August 25th. 


Happy Monday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. I love your doodles! How do you come up with all the different types of doodles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just like you come up with different zentangles!

      Delete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!