Monday, September 2, 2013

Glittering Up the Holidays

This is my last entry for the Moxie Fab Home Decor Challenge. For some easy home decor, take a dollar store clear frame and add some chunky glass glitter and felt die cuts with Glossy Accents and you have the easiest way to showcase some past holiday photos for the mantle or dinner table.

I added a paper Star of David, that I pulled from the internet and Stickled. 





 This one used three felt ornaments from the same package the angel came from. 



Spread the Glossy Accent along the edge of the frame, sprinkle on your glass glitter and let dry. Adhere the felt and paper pieces later. Slide in a photo and display. 

So easy! You could make the little frames too and add pictures of your family members for place cards if you so desired. These are 4x6 frames.

Happy Glittering!
Chark

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Love how bright and colorful these are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are gorgeous, Charlene! I love the super sparkly frames and the way you've embellished them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chark! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so creative ! This is a cute frame.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!