Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mmmm....cake.

I enjoy making cakes, baking to me is so much more fun than cooking dinner. I like any kind of baking, cookies, muffins, breads, but the cakes are the only ones that get photographed. Usually because they are for birthdays/holidays! I did a layout using some of those photos and this great sketch from Creating Keepsakes.



Here's my take on it, using a Prima doll stamp and Queen & Co washi tape, along with the Domestic Goddess paper from 7 Dots Studio. It's already multi-media looking, so it really makes the page interesting imo, without a lot of work. The tags are theirs too.



That's my "Taco Cake" in the top left picture, the "Earth Day" cake with little cereal people (from Kashi I think), White Chocolate Snowman cupcakes, Halloween cupcakes and a "Turkey Cake" for Thanksgiving with a Nutter Butter head and Nilla Wafer feathers.

Have a good Wednesday!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts here and in the prior post, Chark! Brought back memories for me. Love the initial "M" technique, BTW!

    Thanks for stopping in to see me the other day, so I could come and find you! I am your newest follower and I'd love to have you pop back and follow me, too, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!