Friday, October 3, 2014

You're Invited!

I've collected some info and links for you for tomorrow, October 4, to help celebrate World Card Making Day!! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has up their sleeves, including challenges and prizes, so I thought you might be too. Here are some I'll be visiting—maybe I'll see you there!


1. Closest to my heart is a2z Scrapbooking Supplies. I'm on the Design Team there and love that they offer lots of Hero Arts products. We'll be having 3 challenges offered throughout the day, so join in and try to win!

2. Next up is Hero Arts themselves. They'll have inspiration and prizes too!

3. I just got three projects accepted at Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine, so I'm excited to include them here. They have a ton of inspiration and they are always generous with their prizes.

4. Moxie Fab World has some things cooked up for tomorrow too and a free printable today btw!

5. And another great magazine, Scrapbook & Cards today (based out of Canada) is preparing for some fun tomorrow.


Hope you'll join in some of these challenges or at least break out the crafting supplies tomorrow. I feel kind of obligated as it is World Card Making Day, am I right? Sure, I could do some outdoor work or extra cleaning for fall, but I don't want to let down cardmakers all over the world, do I?! No, I do not. :)

So, I'll see you around the web when I'm not creating in my kitchen!

Happy Friday,
Chark



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this info! That's all great to know. And congrats on having your projects accepted by Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking! Operation Write Home is also having a blog hop for WCMD. You can find out more information here if you're interested: http://operationwritehome.org/wcmd-2014-youre-invited/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea, what a great purpose they have at OWH!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your publication, Chark! How wonderful for you!!!
    Thanks so much for all the info you've provided for tomorrow...see you then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barb! I think the acceptance for publication definitely has to be the right project at the right time since I've submitted a lot of times and this was my first "yes" and then two more followed :)

      Delete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!