Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's A Card, It's A Book, It's a Cardbook!

I know that's not a real thing but look at this stinkin' cool card we made at The Paper Cottage yesterday. Val taught us to make this little spell book that opens on the front of this card. I just love all the little bits, including the blinged out spider die on the cover.




The inside of the card reads "Sometimes books can make everyday problems disappear" and the word disappear fades away. Isn't that so cute? I thought so!

How are your fall cards going? I don't often make them for other people, but I love the idea of fall and Halloween cards. If you like creepy cards, check out Creepy Glowbugg's blog for inspiration and fun viewing galore...or should I say gore? Hmmm...

Here's The Book Cover of the Week in keeping with a Halloween theme. If you're a Dr. Who fan, you'll understand why this is especially creepy to me. I hated the episodes with the gas masks.




Are you my mummy?


Runnnnn!!! Happy Wednesday!
Chark

2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!