Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Glitter

I recently got a new die and stamp set from Hero Arts and can't stop using it! Love the Happy die, and here it is in glitter paper. 






I also used a rub-on from my Pinkfresh Studio January kit that I won on the blog...it came with stamps, fabric tags, rub-ons, gold flair and more. Love!

The pink paper is made with vellum and Hero Arts ink daubers. You can get them at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies if you're interested. The color is bright and happy on the vellum. I used a strip of silver paper (though it looks black in the pic) that was embossed in white and leftover from another project. 

Happy Monday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that happy die cut in sparkling glitter! Beautiful effect with the daubers on the vellum, and a fun design on your silver strip at the bottom, the pink ribbon looks wonderful with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous glitteriness, Char ... and such a fabulous colour combo ... so pretty! Thanks so much for your visit and for your sweet words ... so appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!