Friday, March 31, 2017

Last Minute Entry


Here's my last Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Entry. Doodlebug Designs mug stickers and the have joy is a journaling card. The words Have Joy are actually gold foil, but you can't tell here. The background piece is made from Distress Oxide Inks...they are so fun! I have a million pieces of paper that will end up as backgrounds or die cuts. I couldn't stop experimenting with them!



Big thanks to everyone who comments on my blog, thanks for stopping by. And big thanks and a "latte" love to Amy and her crew for this fun hop...it has got to be the biggest project!!

Happy Friday!
Chark

12 comments:

  1. Cute coffee mugs on your nice card! I keep trying things too with the Oxide inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just so fun. Great background and those mugs are too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous BG. So lovely with cute cups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling. I have that whole sheet of stickers sitting on my desk but gah, they're so cute, I'm hoarding them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet and happy card.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those sweet little cups on the card with those cute faces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute!! Love your BG. One of these days, I'm going to just sit & play with all the mists & such I have to make some BG paper for the future...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!