Monday, July 31, 2017

The Heart Desires Color

I'm entering in The Heart Desires Challenge this month by the skin of my teeth...I've been mulling over this color combo (love it!) and what to do. Not sure I pulled it off exactly how I imagined, but I think I'll revisit the color combo again soon, it's so gorgeous!


This uses Hero Arts add-on for the July card kit. I don't get the kits, but I love the little add-ons that are available. I got this from a2z Scrapbooking, where I'm on the DT. I thought of Gerbera daisies when I saw it and this color inspiration is just right for that.



The background is Tombow markers used as watercolors and the daisies are both Zig Clean Color markers and Prismacolor pencils.

Happy Monday!
Chark

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love those Daisies Char!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of color! Wow! Thanks for playing at THD!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!