Friday, November 17, 2017

I'm Back, Baby

So, I'm back after my surprise eye surgery...turns out when you are reeeallly nearsighted and get old, you can stretch your retina too far and it decides to rip. Luckily, I had doctors on top of it and they took care of it in a matter of two days. Now I have some recovery ahead. I'm on week three and things are progressing just right and I'm allowed to read/text/use the computer for ten minutes per hour. You cannot imagine how long seven days seem when you are face down doing nothing. Luckily, I had my handy husband who cooked for me, rigged up a mirror for tv viewing and who brought me treats and texted for me. If you don't have a handy helper like him, I suggest you find one in the event of a surprise surgery...or I could rent mine! :) just kidding, honey.



Today I'm sharing my post up at a2z Scrapbooking using one of the Ornaments Infinity Dies as lightbulbs and the digital cut files A Natural Christmas (that I just printed out since I don't have a Silhouette machine).

Now enjoy a little AC/DC Back In Black to celebrate me being back to my blog and crafting and y'know seeing! See you back here on Monday!


Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!